Parent, guardian, and family engagement is important in supporting the success of Central Elementary students. Accordingly, there are many ways for our families to get involved with Central Elementary.
If you are interested in volunteering in your student’s classroom or at the school, please contact your student’s teacher or our front office at 303-776-3236.
The District has several committees that were formulated to provide valuable assistance and guidance to the Board of Education, the Superintendent, and District departments. These committees offer District residents a hands on opportunity to become directly involved in the decision making process that helps to determine how the District operates and the direction it is headed.
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
The Central PTO serves to enhance the IB educational experience by supporting our students, staff, and families, while strengthening relationships with the local and global communities.
The PTO host monthly meetings, which are open to all to attend. Families are encouraged to offer input to continue to strengthen the Central Elementary community.
Contact the Central Elementary PTO at: email@example.com
Central Elementary PTO 2020-2021
- Shannon Gill, Chair: Shannon.Gill@centralpto.org
- Kimber Hollis, Vice Chair: Kimber.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katy Ferrero, Secretary: email@example.com
- Marjorie Merges, Vice Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Krista Allard, Treasurer: Krista.Allard@centralpto.org
- Loraine O’Keefe, Volunteer Coordinator: email@example.com
Executive Board Members
- Kate Hines, PTO Cheerleader: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jen Tjornehoj, Jen.Tjornehoj@centralpto.org
- Tracy Welker, Enhanced Ed Coord: email@example.com
- Kitty Kaler, firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-voting Board Members
- Colleen Carnes, Assist Chair and Vice Chair throughout the year: email@example.com
- Andrew Matranga, Webmaster & Social Media: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings are held once a month from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. in the school library. Childcare is provided.
2020-2021 PTO Meeting Schedule:
- September 1, 2020
- October 6, 2020
- November 3, 2020
- December 1, 2020
- January 12t, 2021
- February 2, 2021
- March 2, 2021
- April 6, 2021
- May 4, 2021