Parent, guardian, and family engagement is important in supporting the success of Central Elementary students. Accordingly, there are many ways for our families to get involved with Central Elementary.
If you are interested in volunteering in your student’s classroom or at the school, please contact your student’s teacher or our front office at 303-776-3236.
School Accountability Committee
Our School Accountability Committee reviews school data, goals, and provides feedback on the School Unified Improvement Plan.
The District has several committees that were formulated to provide valuable assistance and guidance to the Board of Education, the Superintendent, and District departments. These committees offer District residents a hands on opportunity to become directly involved in the decision making process that helps to determine how the District operates and the direction it is headed.
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
The Central PTO serves to enhance the IB educational experience by supporting our students, staff, and families, while strengthening relationships with the local and global communities.
The PTO host monthly meetings, which are open to all to attend. Families are encouraged to offer input to continue to strengthen the Central Elementary community.
Contact the Central Elementary PTO at: [email protected]
Central Elementary PTO 2020-2021
- Shannon Gill, Chair: [email protected]
- Kimber Hollis, Vice Chair: [email protected]
- Katy Ferrero, Secretary: [email protected]
- Marjorie Merges, Vice Secretary: [email protected]
- Krista Allard, Treasurer: [email protected]
- Loraine O’Keefe, Volunteer Coordinator: [email protected]
Executive Board Members
- Kate Hines, PTO Cheerleader: [email protected]
- Jen Tjornehoj, [email protected]
- Tracy Welker, Enhanced Ed Coord: [email protected]
- Kitty Kaler, [email protected]
Non-voting Board Members
- Colleen Carnes, Assist Chair and Vice Chair throughout the year: [email protected]
- Andrew Matranga, Webmaster & Social Media: [email protected]
Meetings are held once a month from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. in the school library. Childcare is provided.
2020-2021 PTO Meeting Schedule:
- September 1, 2020
- October 6, 2020
- November 3, 2020
- December 1, 2020
- January 12t, 2021
- February 2, 2021
- March 2, 2021
- April 6, 2021
- May 4, 2021