Believe it or not it is time to register your child for kindergarten for the 2019-2020 school year! Time is flying by!
Monday, Dec. 3, at 6:00 a.m. we will begin REGISTRATION for 2019-2020 KINDERGARTEN ONLINE! It is also the first day to accept open enrollment applications ONLINE as well, for those not in our attendance area*. You may find all the information on the SVVSD.ORG website.
- Only those with students who live within the Central attendance area* will be able to complete a registration packet- Exception: students with siblings currently attending Central who have been approved for open enrollment will be “grandfathered” in and accepted at Central.
- Bring in a proof of residency (utility bill, etc.)
- Bring in updated immunization information
- Students who live outside the Central attendance area (without a sibling currently at Central) will only complete an Open Enrollment Application ONLINE. In mid-January you will be notified of acceptance and will complete the registration process at that time.
- The full day kindergarten program has a monthly tuition of $295 for September through May. At the time of registration there is a non-refundable $145 deposit due to secure your child’s space. This will be applied to the first month’s tuition in the fall. If you feel that you will qualify for the free or reduced lunch program, you may make a smaller deposit and then bring in proof of eligibility in August.
- There will be a parent orientation and informational meeting for kindergarten in the spring.
Feel free to contact the office at Central if you have any questions or concerns.
*East of Hover St, West of Main Street, South of 9th Ave and north of the St. Vrain River